The professional system for your workshop
The intelligent battery charging system with its animated user guidance display is the ideal tool for vehicle technicians. In addition to the main function – fully automatic charging – the battery charging system ensures that the voltage is kept constant during diagnosis and software updates so that the battery is fully charged after the service.
- Plug & Charge – for fully automatic charging
- Animated user guidance display for ease of use and the highest levels of reliability. All functions and charging data can be easily set and read off the display.
- Automatic preselection of battery voltage (6 V, 12 V and 24 V)
- Rugged, compact housing for a range of uses in your workshop
- Plug-in charging and mains cables (in different lengths)
- Edge guard provides stability and protects paint from damage
- For (re)charging or charge conservation of conventional lead acid, lead calcium/silver batteries, or sealant type batteries (AGM, MF), as well as maintenance-free lead GEL batteries, without disconnecting from the vehicle power supply
- Optional USB interface for updating the charging system software ensures long-lasting and future-proof usage
- Based on Active Inverter Technology
- 100% safety for the vehicle, on-board electronics and battery due to electronic safety, short circuit protection, electronic reverse polarity protection, safety cut-out and thermal overload protection
|Charging current||35 A|
|Battery capacity||3 – 350 Ah|
|Battery voltage||6 V / 12 V / 24 V|
|Mains voltage +/- 15%||230 V|
|Charging characteristic||IUoU / IU|
|Degree of protection||IP 40 (horizontal) / IP 44 (vertical)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||247 x 162 x 88 mm / 9.72 x 6.38 x 3.46 in.|
|Weight||2.0 kg / 4.63 lb.|
|Marks of conformity||CE|
|Mains fuse protection||16 A|
|EMC emissions class||A|
- Charging: automatic charging and battery support system for parallel consumers during short service periods.
- Diagnosis and software updates: trickle mode supplies the parallel consumer with energy during diagnosis and software updates. The battery charging system delivers a current of up to 35 A.
- Battery change: back-up mode ensures that the user settings in the vehicle are retained while the battery is being changed.
- Power supply mode: guarantees an external power supply without any support from the battery.
- Refresh mode: regenerates deep-discharge batteries.
- Electronic reverse polarity protection
- Thermal overload protection
- Safety cut-out
- Electronically safe
- Short-circuit protection