The professional sprinter
The battery charger with rapid-charge function, safe for electronics. Provides the vehicle with current even during diagnosis and re-programming of the vehicle’s software. The integrated USB port ensures that the charger is completely future-proof: software updates can be loaded very easily. Powerful: 70 A in permanent operation.
- Battery charger with the option to preselect capacity for all types of starter battery
- For charging or charge conservation of conventional lead acid, lead calcium/silver batteries, or those of the sealant type (AGM, MF), as well as maintenance-free lead GEL batteries, without disconnecting from the vehicle power supply.
- All functions (battery capacity, nominal voltage, service function, FSV/buffering function) can be clearly viewed and set on the display
- All present charging data (charging current, charging voltage, Ah charged so far) are shown on the display
- Based on Active Inverter Technology
- Integral USB port
|Nominal charging voltage||12 V|
|Charging current||2 – 70 A|
|Battery capacity||10 – 250 Ah|
|Mains voltage||100 V or 230 V +/- 15 %|
|Charging characteristic||IUo U|
|Marks of conformity||CE / TÜV North America / TÜV PSE|
|Battery charger lead||5 m with fully insulated terminals|
|Dimensions||315 x 110 x 200 mm (L x W x H)|
- Diagnosis and charging mode: Supplies parallel loads during diagnosis. The charger offers maximum safety during this process, with a current of 70 A.
- External power supply without battery, e.g. during battery change, in showrooms or at trade fairs
- Refresh mode: Low-power batteries can be recharged in this mode (desulphating). This process takes place via a microprocessor-controlled IUIoU characteristic.
- Rapid charging thanks to Active Inverter Technology
- Electronic reverse polarity protection
- Thermal overload protection
- Safety cut-out
- Electronically safe
- Short-circuit protection