Compact, powerful, multifunctional
Do you need to charge a large number of batteries in a small space at the same time? Then you’ll like the ACCTIVA Multicharger: Six charging circuits in one. All this in a compact, space-saving design. The LC displays keep you fully informed. Charging and testing of several batteries has never been so easy.
- For charging or charge conservation of conventional lead acid, lead calcium/silver batteries, or those of the sealant type (AGM, MF), as well as maintenance-free lead GEL batteries
- Batteries of various types, with different levels of charge, can be charged simultaneously
- Each individual charging circuit can be used for testing and charging
- Indication of battery charge status using bar charts in the display
- Charging of deeply discharged batteries possible
- Compact design thanks to primary switched mode power electronics
- Based on Active Inverter Technology, all processes are microprocessor-controlled
- Simple wall-mounting
|Nominal charging voltage||12 V|
|Charging current||4 A|
|Battery capacities||3 – 110 Ah|
|Mains voltage||100 V – 230 V +/- 15 %|
|Marks of conformity||CE / TÜV North America / TÜV PSE (Japan) / TÜV NSW (Australien)|
|Spiral battery charging lead||approx. 1.9 m (stretched)|
|Final charge voltage per charge circuit||13,5 – 14,4 V|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||584 x 288 x 98 mm|
- Charging: The ACCTIVA Multicharger charges batteries fully automatically and gently until they reach their maximum capacity. After charging, the charger automatically switches over to conservation charging in order to avoid self-discharge.
- Testing: The ACCTIVA Multicharger uses the measured open circuit voltage to determine the level of charge and the startability of the battery.
- Replacing: If the vehicle’s battery is removed or replaced, stored data (e.g. radio, clock, etc) is retained. The Acctiva Multicharger temporarily replaces the battery as the power supply unit.
- Electronic reverse polarity protection
- Thermal overload protection
- Safety cut-out
- Electronically safe
- Short-circuit protection